You know the Thought Experiments. This is the back of the envelope.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Coming Up Next...


This is a 46-second video shot at Bada Pani (literally, Big Water) in Shillong, Meghalaya, at 6:04 a.m. on October 10. There's nothing here that you won't see - in versions multiple times better -  on the website of a travel magazine or even a professional photographer, but it is 46 seconds out of the most beautiful, peaceful five minutes I have ever known.

I was in Shillong recently for work. I went via Guwahati. I couldn't have been happier, or more thrilled. The trip itself was wonderful, but coming, as it did, on the heels of some extensive travelling, and preceding an unexpected trip to Mumbai, it was extra-special. :)

I am missing Delhi and I have so much to tell you about all the travel and life in general...but first, I have an overflowing laundry hamper and a generally untidy apartment demanding my attention rather categorically. Ciao!

No comments: